As no two people are alike, Equity Prime offer a variety of government, conventional and niche loan programs to meet your mortgage needs. Click on the links below to learn more about our mortgage products.
Equity Prime, LLC is a Fannie Mae direct seller/servicer. Conventional loans are available to borrower that meet guidelines set by Fannie Mae & FreddieMac. Fixed and adjustable rate mortgages are available under this product for the following purposes
- Purchase Loans up to 95% Loan to value
- Rate & Term refinance loans up to 90% Loan to value
- Cash out loan up to 80% Loan to value
- Investment properties up to 75% loan to value
Equity Prime, LLC is direct lender on VA Loans. If you are Veteran, Reservist or Active duty you can qualify for a VA loan. Listed below are the VA loan programs
- Purchase loans up to 100% loan to value
- Cash out loans up to 100% Loan to value
- VA IRRRL – Non income qualifying refinance
- VA High Balance loan up to $625,500.00
Equity Prime, LLC is a FHA full Eagle Lender. This allows is to underwrite government loans in house. It is designed for low – to – moderate income borrowers with flexible underwriting requirements. Listed below are FHA loan programs:
- Purchase loans up to 96.50% Loan to value
- 620 Min score requirement
- Gift funds allowed for down payment
- Seller can pay closing costs
- 203K – Rehabilitation Loans
- FHA – Streamline Refinance (non- income qualifying)
- FHA – High balance loan up to $729,750.00
USDA Rural Home Loans
Also known as the Section 502 Direct Loan Program, this program assists low- and very-low-income applicants obtain decent, safe and sanitary housing in eligible rural areas by providing payment assistance to increase an applicant’s repayment ability. Payment assistance is a type of subsidy that reduces the mortgage payment for a short time. The amount of assistance is determined by the adjusted family income.
- 100% Financing – Loan can be based on Appraised Value vs. Sales Price
- Closing costs can be rolled into the loan
First Time Home Buyer Loans
We understand the excitement & uncertainty experienced by of first-time homebuyers, and want your journey to be as rewarding as possible. All of our experienced loan officers at Equity Prime LLC are here to help you navigate through the process.
- 97% Conventional loans
- Fannie Mae HomePath – 3% down payment with no appraisal and no mortgage insurance
A jumbo mortgage is a home loan with an amount that exceeds conforming loan limits imposed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the two government-sponsored enterprises that buy mortgages from lenders.
- We offer Jumbo loans of up to $5,000,000 with competitive rates
- We offer FHA Jumbo loans in High Cost areas with a down payment of just 3.5%
- Super conforming loans- above GSE limit in designated areas
Down Payment Assistance
There are options available for those who may need help navigating the traditional 20% down for a home purchase.
- Georgia Dream – provides $5,000 down payment assistance, with a minimum contribution of $1,000
- Protectors, Educators, & Nurses – this is a program administered through Georgia Dream that provides up to $7500 in down payment assistance
- Gwinnett County Homestretch – provides up to $7500 in down payment assistance
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) is County and State specific
Home Equity Prime
We offer stand alone 2nd mortgages for home improvements or in connection with a first mortgage to purchase a home.
If you’re 62 or older – and want money to pay off your mortgage, supplement your income, or pay for healthcare expenses – you may consider a reverse mortgage. It allows you to convert part of the equity in your home into cash without having to sell your home or pay additional monthly bills.
- For borrowers 62 years old – can be used for purchase or refinance
- Funds can be received in a lump sum, set monthly amount or a combination of both
- No income or credit check
If you are looking for a lower payment or lower interest rate, Equity has many options available!
- Conventional – Lower your payment or pull cash out for home improvements
- FHA Streamline – Allows you to refinance your current FHA loan with no income documentation
- DU Refi Plus /Freddie Mac Relief – Refinance your current Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac loan with no appraisal
- FHA Jumbo- Refinance your high mortgage balances in high cost areas.
- VA Interest Rate Reduction Loan- Refinance your current VA loan with no income documentation